I have referred many friends to use the Bubble Bath Car Wash and nobody has ever said anything b, They issue coupons that have no terms and conditions on them and then state that you have to have photo ID to use them. Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com. located : 424 River St, Hackensack, NJ 07601, USA. Yeah, that's the only self-service in JC. You can usually find one in your area, and theyre typically open 24/7. Atlantic County, NJ LISTING ID # 31866 Established full-service car wash with 80 ft. tunnel. Fully renovated the space, everything is brand new. They wiped my car exterior and told me that i am finished . Most populous Full Service Car Washes in New Jersey. He was out there after dark finishing the job. Two intersections surrounding the property have 7 garages and a lift. A SIGNED CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT IS REQUIRED FOR THE EXACT LOCATION Business Owners: We represent qualified clients that are very interested in buying all types of businesses. Then one of the workers told me to go speak with the manager (why?). taxi sim 2020android gamesbest android gamesTaxi sim car wash service taxi sim car wash servicewash city car washcar taxi simulator 2020,how to car wash self. There is also a 2 bay detail center. The wash has an ICS computer system. I used to be able to find good info from your blog articles. Other possible seller incentives. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. It can be kind of frustrating when you go there and end up having to wait in line to wash your car. Dont miss the underside of your wheel wells; this is often a missed spot. Website. They have the best prices on tires. View Flyer. There is something to be said about a machine having free reign as it gets up close and personal with your vehicle. Hoboken Car Wash Car WashAutomobile Detailing Website 42 YEARS IN BUSINESS Amenities: Wheelchair accessible (201) 533-8000 352 Observer Hwy Hoboken, NJ 07030 OPEN NOW 10. Customers will enter through Gary Rome's main entrance to access the car and dog wash. Often accompanied by a dog in television commercials, Rome felt the dog wash was a plus for customers. Sales completed and verified for 9 months. This place does not know how to detail a car. What are some highly rated businesses for car wash in Jersey City, NJ? For more information, call at (201) 369-0110. . Rinse off your car with water to remove any large dirt or debris. Great service for a fair price. I o much no doubt will make certain to don?t disregard ti One hundred fifty monthly members and growing every month. Consistently get a great car wash here. Self-Serve Car Wash. Special Purpose . The #1 Marketplace for selling your business online. I loo. Readng this info So i am glad to express that Ive a vry goo uncanny feelng Jersey City, NJ 07306. It is turn key. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Get It Clean Car Wash . More than 4,000 locations use Ryko for their service needs Centralized billing and customer service More than 95% national average first-time fix rate More than 98% average uptime He added that the car wash would be the most state-of-the-art in the region. Our comprehensive guide offers an easy and convenient way to find the nearest self car wash near you. LISTING ID # 31866 Established full-service car wash with 80 ft. tunnel. How to get reimbursed for $5 in change machine, not dispensed. Huge stacking area and finish ramp. 5 Self-Service bays and 1 rare Oversize (Truck) Automatic Bay plus 8 vacuums. The self-service car washes in Jersey City seem to be on the decline, and then you can almost forget about finding the automatic car washes or touchless car wash near me and full service car washes in Jersey City that are attached to gas stations. Anybody who knows kindly respond. and our NOTE: Dont forget to enable your GPS and location services so we can help you find the nearest self-service car wash near you! So why have all of the automatic car washes seemed to have disappeared from the gas stations? Of course, one of those four options is washing your car at home. So next time your car needs a little TLC, pack up your cleaning supplies and head to the nearest self-service car wash. Keeping your car clean and well-maintained is essential, and finding a self-service car wash near you has never been easier. If you are thinking of selling your business or would like to acquire another business, please email me at [email protected] or call me at 973-255-7402 to discuss your interest. Besides the 130-foot-long automatic car wash, customers worried about friction will have a touchless option. Preferred listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. Thnkx. They have the best prices on tires. Looks like new ownership took over the space and really went all out. Also coupon is for free Carwash $9.99 value. Touchless Car Wash: Self Service Car Wash: Get directions Print. Ive been exporing for a ittle for any high quality articles I'm looking for recommendations for a self service car wash, the kind that you pay per minute for soapy water/brushes/etc.Are there any reasonably close? YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. Always know my car gets plenty of attention. How to get reimbursed for $5 in change machine, not dispensed. Is one of those types of car washes that close to you? But before finding a selfcar wash near you and pulling up to the stall, its important to make sure you have everything you need to get the job done right. Services include detailing, windshield repair and replacement, and paint-less dent removal. Do you like to clean your tires, too? Seller owns it all and is selling the car wash and will write a 25 year lease. There is nothing wrong with that, but caring for a vehicle and buying all those products can be quite expensive. The car and dog washes will have separate entrances and waiting areas with bathrooms and an office. Plus, you can wash your car on your own schedule, without having to wait in line or make an appointment. If you have any interest in selling your business at this time or in the near future please contact me at [email protected]. This car wash prides itself in quick and quality service. Asking price includes building n (land lease), all equipment (well-maintained), spare parts, goodwill and unlimited support. Includes business and property. Rome will offer local schools, nonprofits and charities fundraising opportunities. Although these are good offers, it's understandable for some car owners to no longer want to avail of Superstar Car Wash service for personal reasons. The car wash design includes a water recycling system and biodegradable detergents and cleaners. Don't forget to remove your floor matsto rinse them as well. Professional auto repair company which has been a family owned and operated and located on a major New Jersey State highway. Are there any carwashers who will come to my home? ICS pay stations handle the transactions. All you would have to do is type in car wash near me, and a map will pop up with which ones are closest to you. A self-serve car wash is a type of car wash where the customer gets to wash their own vehicle using a range of equipment provided. Service packages for interior and exterior detailing have been meticulously designed to offer the best for your car. Spot Free See more Some of the tips are related to safety, while others deal with things like making sure you wash the undercarriage of your vehicle. The dealership hired Micrologic Associates, a New Jersey company with over 40 years of experience in the industry, to install the latest technology and equipment. It can be fun, but its not an every time kind of thing, thats for sure. . 5 Best Car Wash For Self-Serve In New Jersey | by Riverdale Car | Medium 500 Apologies, but something went wrong on our end. Go there for a car wash if you want but don't pay for detail as they will simply just give you a, I got the greatest deals on my tires from TireRack.com. Of course, not everyone is going to want to have their car detailed all the time. our Oil Change is a comprehensive preventive maintenance service to check, change, inspect and fill essential systems and components of your . As a matter of fact, its just a few blocks up the street. New owner can easily provide a recurring revenue stream by offering monthly subscription plans. Each vehicle is prepared by hand before entering the 90FT car wash tunnel. This is because self-service car washes use less water than traditional car washes. "There was a car wash here years ago. The car wash hours will align with the dealerships. Take water pressure for example. For more information on this listing- copy and paste this link into your browser https://www.vestedbb.com/lid-31866 for instant access to this business information. If you purchase a product or register for an account through one of the links on our site, we may receive compensation. Creating a business plan for a Self Service Car Wash is an important step in setting up a successful and profitable business. This business pre-qualifies for financing for well-qualified buyers, and after expenses will profit 15k/monthly. Dry your vehicle using an automatic dryer or a car towel. NO EMPLOYEES! Customers can choose from car wash services, detailing, and oil and express lube. The Principle Broker, Gregory J. Carafello, has over 38 years of extensive Business Ownership experience as a small to medium sized business owner since 1998. I?m very glad to see your post. If youre someone who likes to take care of your car yourself, you might be wondering how to find a do it yourself car wash near you. All communications are kept STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL. Message and Data rates may apply. Most equipments are newer. I would highly recommend!". Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Were a Hand Car Wash one stop shop! 2002 Washington St NW Huntsville, AL 35811. The seller is the landlord, so no numbers are shown. Exploring in Yahoo Car Wash Auto Repair & Service Gas Stations. Don?t know why Unable to subscribe to it. Vacuum System (vacuums need replacing) water softener included but in need of some repair. Over 25k cars per day travel on this road per day. Simply select a car wash that catches your eye, and youll be provided with valuable details, such as their operating hours, contact information, and customer reviews. So, go ahead and find a self serve car wash near you and enjoy a clean, shiny ride! Satisfied customers are coming back and telling their experiences to friends and family members. 11 Steps To Starting a Successful Self Service Car Wash Business: 1. There are 12 self serve vacuums and vending machines. But no matter what you choose to do, you likely still end up frequenting a car was near you in Jersey City. The entrance is just off of the observer highway whichmore, Hand car wash for a very reasonable price! With the help of our comprehensive guide, you can quickly locate the nearest and highest-rated self-service car wash locations in your area. NEW OWNER CAN OPERATE RIGHT AWAY! Our buyers are already qualified and willing to invest their time and money towards a business like yours. New Jersey between Brookhill Drive and Highway Terrace and near Rutgers University . Third bay is currently being used as a detail bay but can be converted to a 3rd in-bay or mini-tunnel. Are you in search of a self service car wash near you? HELP WANTED - LUBE TECH AND CARWASH PERONSin jersey city nj - car wash and lube centercall - 201-369-0110. All trade names, logos and company names used on itscarwash.com are for identification purposes only. Enter a location or keyword. Self Service Car Wash en Jersey City. Some car washes have a fragrance gun available at vacuuming stations, and others have machines for purchasing fragrances. People are happy about the car wash service and detailing. For Sale. This car wash is a local favorite and ready to be expanded. This car wash looks humble. Are there any carwashers who will come to my home? There are many car washes in the NJ area, but self service is becoming more and more popular. The facility has a Four Car Garage with multiple lifts, representing $500,000 worth of equipment. Ideal For any Operator to Grow Business There is a 110-foot conveyor and room for 15 to 20 vacuums. Cityline Gasoline. They have got a high-pressure wash, Foam brush, tire cleaner and vacuum for a complete cleaning service. According to experts, the ideal water pressure for cleaning a car is between 1,600 and 1,900 PSI. Services are available for diesel engines. These are some highly rated businesses for car wash in Jersey City, NJ: What are some businesses with a large number of reviews for car wash in Jersey City, NJ? They do not signify endorsement. :, I always wash my car myself in self service but its not tunnel, but in winter when its under 0 its impossible, the water will freeze on the car. They have been a locally owned and operated automotive repair center specializing in quality auto repair on most automotive manufacturers. FOR INTERESTED PARTIES PLEASE CALL US AT (561) 593-3711, All investors or car wash operators ! (1) 7.0. See more self service car wash in Jersey City. 21. Car wash sits on a one-acre property included in the sale. Their services provide a variety of auto repair and tires services. They pride themselves with reliable customer service and highly trained, experienced service staff. HELP WANTED - LUBE TECH AND CARWASH PERONSin jersey city nj - car wash and lube centercall - 201-369-0110. If you have any interest in selling your business at this time or in the near future please contact me at [email protected]. If you live in NJ, that means you have enough $$ to pay for full service car wash.. . From best cleaning kit to effective cleaning products, you can find everything at their stations. Auto-Kleen Carwash. Management and staff are in place. Huge stacking and finish ramp. That's why we at Swash recognize the importance and convenience of having a mobile car wash and a Detailing center suitable for your needs . -Seller financing is available with 50% down. I dont like the ones that hang from your rear view mirror, however, as there are plenty of better options available at stores these days. Additional giveaways are planned. Moreover, youre much less likely not to miss a spot, and you save time and money. Wasn't expecting to be treated like shit and definitely not coming back. Whether youre looking for a cheap car wash or a coin-operated auto wash, our interactive map provides you with a wide range of options to choose from. Built in 2011. I used to spend alot of my time boating and being involved in sports. Plus, you dont have to worry about an automatic car wash causing damage to your vehicle. Gives Us The Time Wellmore, Took my car here to get a full interior detailing and got excellent service -- you can tell these guys really know what they're doing and care about providing a good customermore, Their drive-thru car wash is a hazard! You can contact the car washes easily enough to ask questions before you head off to one of them. Topping the list of self service car washes in NJ is probably Midas Express, which charges $4.99 for a full wash and vacuum. Consistently get a great car wash here. DO NOT RISK YOUR CAR AT THIS PLACE." more Flores Car Wash 4.2 (6 reviews) Car Wash Community Rules apply to all content you upload or otherwise submit to this site. Sixteen free vacuums will await customers exiting the washing bays. That was wonderful. Guess what, cheapest wash on the bo. Even though I don't live in the neighborhood and sometimes go to the dealership I always come back to this place. Preferred listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. Best self car wash near me in Jersey City, NJ Sort:Recommended 1 Fast-responding Request a Quote Virtual Consultations Skyway Car Wash 4.1 (8 reviews) Car Wash "Their drive-thru car wash is a hazard! Oh my goodness! Another advantage of manual car washes is that theyre often more environmentally friendly than automatic washes. Most likely, youll find out that a car wash is a lot closer to you than you thought. Here are some tips to get the best results out of your self-serve car wash: First things first, park your vehicle in the car wash bay. Tint World Automotive Styling Centers is Americas largest and fastest growing automotive accessories and window tinting international franchise, specializing in a wide selection of high-quality products and services. CONSENT TO TEXT MESSAGING: By entering your mobile phone number, you expressly consent to receive text messages from Hedgestone Business Advisors. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. 2 Same Owned Fantastic Washes. Adjust the foam sprayer settings to avoid wasting soap and money. . Great opportunity to take over closed down car wash on very busy highway. Gary Rome, the dealerships namesake, spoke Thursday about the car wash and dog wash venture a first in the region. Dont let anyone tell you that self-service car washes arent as effective as automatic washes. Its not good when the vacuum doesnt work great, and the nozzle on the end also needs to be able to fit in tight spots, such as underneath the seat. A SIGNED CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT IS REQUIRED FOR THE EXACT LOCATION Business Owners: We represent qualified clients that are very interested in buying all types of businesses. 516 Car Wash in Jersey City on YP.com. Self service car wash. 0.0. The car wash also has a 4-bay detail center. located : 36 NJ-23, Riverdale, NJ 07457, USA. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. Use the entire duration youre allotted to soap and rinse the car. Heavy retail and residential area. (1) (1) This place does not know how to detail a car. You can then call the selected location if you would like to confirm their hours of operation, etc. Please use the search bar and check out the sidebar before posting! Our buyers are already qualified and willing to invest their time and money towards a business like yours. My car had gotten these rust stains from dripping water from the rain while away on. DO NOT RISK YOUR CAR AT THIS PLACE.more, However, being forced to get a hand car wash in NJ versus a nice automated car wash, I thought I hadmore, Moved to nj and was looking for a good car wash that I'll be returning to, i decided to try thismore, Wish I could rate the actual car wash butthey have been closed the last 3 times I've gone (duringmore, The car wash is new but the location is bad.
Victoria Secret Karen Fired, Warren Jeffs Youngest Wife Age, Darius Williams Net Worth, Articles S