People these days dont care about whats right or wrong. "Nanomachines, Son" is an expression uttered by the final boss character in a cinematic sequence from the 2013 action video game Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance. The Patriots -- they knew war was good for the economy. That one hurt! Fuck this 24/7 Internet spew of trivia and celebrity bullshit. Throughout 2014, the image was posted on various other 4chan boards. And votes. There's no saving it -- we need to pull it out by the roots. Adam. I do need capital. Sams voice:Two years I've been working towards this, and on the last day blondie has me doubting the whole thing. atomize people into their base particles. On February 21st, 2013, YouTuber SSSniperWolf uploaded an extended version of the scene (shown below), which gained over 19,000 views and 200 comments in the next 10 days, with the majority of comments made in reference to Senator Armstrong's nanomachines. Look what they're saying! You've never been hungry. Senator Armstrong's Speech (Presidential Ad) Kaito Taylor 173 subscribers Subscribe 10K Share 404K views 9 years ago WARNING SPOILERS If Senator Armstrong's speech was a presidential ad. [3] Gamespot Forums Time to spread a Nanomachines Son meme. Boris (via codec):The hell it is! I realize We're not out to kill civilians. He literally cannot damage me in this state. Besides, a few dozen soldiers is tragic, but nothing to start a major war over. Steven Armstrong or more commonly known as Senator Armstrong is the antagonist of the game. Wouldn't want any eyewitness reports complicating the message., 14. Wrong. And from the ashes a new America will be born. Don't fuck with this senator. Senator Armstrong: Nanomachines, son! WHEN YOU RIG THE ENTIRE STAGE TO ROLL AROUND LIKE HOT WHEELS, requiring all the skills you've mastered throughout your playthrough, I have heard that exact fucking sentence--. I give my people the lives they need. The Only Thing I Know for Real. Rotten to the core. Wanna know why? Ruled by STRENGTH, not committee. A land of the TRULY free, dammit. You'll be on there next if you don't SHUT THE FUCK UP. It's time to talk about that combat, or better known as a 19th century safari. [Armstrong sprints out and shoulder-bashes Raiden down, then grabs his head and starts squeezing.] Fuck the media! AND votes. Raiden attempts to cut him, but he blocks the slashes with his forearms. Blade Wolf concludes his speech by saying it is his moral imperative to survive and preserve what he . This video has flashing lights. And from the ashes, a new America will be born. Steven Armstrong : I have a dream. Man-to-man, I can't be beat. Scan this QR code to download the app now. "It Has To Be This Way" is Senator Steven Armstrong's final boss theme inMetal Gear Rising: Revengeance. Materialism! I'm not going to get Revengeance spoiled for me. Now, as I would soon learn, there is a reason this is a, Oh Jesus Christ, it's the Feds! You should try fighting for what you believe in sometime, Jack. And I'm very in touch with my inner child., 17. You can't hurt me, Jack. A nation of action, not words, ruled by strength, not committee! "It Has To Be This Way" is Senator Steven Armstrong's final boss theme in Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance. Preferably from a high drop. Blade Wolf gives a speech about how he owes a debt to Raiden for saving him, and more importantly teaching him about the value of fighting for what you believe in. "I have a dream." It Has To Be This Way The final boss fight of the game, a duel between the protagonist Raiden and the main villain Senator Armstrong, included a quick-time event in which Raidens rapidly punches Armstrong in the stomach to zero effect (scene shown below). BURN IT DOWN! Armstrong: But you did survive! 967k. The phrase is meant to indicate that he is using nanotechnology to armor himself and achieve invulnerability. On the web, the phrase is typically employed as a non sequitur response to an unrelated question, in a similar vein to the use of Aliens. Kolkatta-based Sriya likes reading books, watching movies, and traveling. Welcome to level two. I like you, Jack, so I'm giving you another shot. Steven Armstrong:Try University of Texas. Men will fight for reasons they don't understand, causes they don't believe in. Context: it was common to drone strike gatherings of high profile targets, but difficult to distinguish between a war council and a wedding. Ashes to ashes, motherfucker! Steven Armstrong:The Patriots planted the seed -- we don't need them around to filter and foster their memes any longer. Digital Archaeologist & Treasurer & Collection Butler, Digital Archaeologist & Treasurer & Media Maid. A land of the TRULY free, dammit. Where power and justice are back where they belong: in the hands of the people! "Now it's surprising to me that they struggle to push their car since Noctis can deflect punches from a fucking giant. Produced by: Logan Mader & Jamie Christopherson We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. America's wanted this war for years. Hang on, guys. Sheldon Cooper from The Big Bong Sorority. Hah so, what do you think? Where every man is free to think, - - to act - - for HIMSELF! the funds for the rest of this scene went to metal gear: survive, but the clap of my ass cheeks keeps alerting--. I just want you dead. "What once killed asteroids now kills ass. Press So be it [Raiden rips out Armstrong's still-beating robotic heart, mechanical arteries attached. Raiden: I was wrong. That, and your approval ratings. If I showed this to my father 10 years ago, he would have a fucking brain aneurysm. It's um it's three rooms. "Here's a fun tip that most Genshin players don't know: "I literally installed this game after downloading 60 images of Ganyu, since the official lore of the game specifies that she killed a monster, "It is simply not worth it for me to engage in combat if I cannot also yank it. [Raiden chops off Metal Gear's legs, grabs a multi-ton monster by the knife and throws it over his head. Updated I came here to gesticulate for no rrreason! The excuse we've been waiting for. Free to live as they see fit. PirateKingflcl 10 years ago #5. You're right about one thing -- I do need capital, and votes! Theyll make America GREAT AGAIN! This subreddit was made to archive copypasta. Where no one can call me out for my outlandish claims; https://genius.com/Max0r-well-if-it-isnt-sussy-jack-annotated. "All right, so Wiseman may be a bit fucking dead, but it's fine. The Pakistani government is HARBORING these terrorists!! I do need capital. You freak! "Alright guys, is anyone able to guess what kind of weapon Torres loaded onto his submarine? Hu Tao is pretty cute. I'll just have to give you a demonstration then. You carve your own path, use whatever methods you see fit You don't let legal bullshit get in the way. On January 26th, 2014, an image macro featuring Senator Armstrong with the caption "200% Mad" was posted to the /v/ (video games) board on 4chan in a thread about Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (shown below, right). He charges his fist with electricity and hits Armstrong in the stomach. [Mimic Squadron appears] Max0r: You do battle with them and I will admit, it's actually pretty amazing. A land of the truly free, dammit. Kidadl is supported by you, the reader. And votes. Close. Fuck all of it! I'm not one of those beltway pansies. Subscribe for virtual tools, STEM-inspired play, creative tips and more. "I have a dream." That one day, every person in this nation will control their OWN destiny. Armstrong's increasingly fast slams can be heard in the distance.]. (speaking to Blade Wolf) So you think that little sword can save your master? Every 10,000 years, every moth combines all their collective consciousness into one gigamoth called the Khan Makyr, who is the Moth Pope. Die! [Raiden hits the senator in the jaw, and his skin turns black at the impact site. Armstrong runs at Raiden, but is impaled through the abdomen. ", "For our next battle, we have Blade WolfJesusand let me say, if you, "Hey, what's up gamers, Max0r here, and today we're gonna be questioning why Blade Wolf is. Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! Where the law changes to suit the individual, not the other way around. Let's see how long you can keep it up Fine. That nickname you love sooo much- wanna know how I got it? I don't have time for this. [Armstrong]: My source is that I made it the fuck up! They harden in response to physical trauma. Armstrong: Am I finally getting through? !1 (7483 likes, 52 dislikes). They harden in response to physical trauma. (492 likes, 3 dislikes), BG_MAD-TORGO-X:HEY, UNCLE SAM! A meme is a recurring subject, theme, idea, etc., especially in a literary, artistic, or musical work. ], [Raiden injures Armstrong's arms as the senator tries to attack him. Crush you like a goddamn bug! Raiden:Typical politician big promises, but all talk. The senator doesn't even move. Memes were also believed by some people to be the essence of a culture or a person. Where the law changes to suit the individual, not the other way around. 'r' This is one of the best bosses in the entire game. You'll fail like the others! [He throws Raiden straight up in the air, who screams before being punted into the side of Excelsus' cabin.]. From the ashes a new America will be born. Senator Armstrong Youtube speech "I have a dream." that one day, every creator on this platform will control their OWN destiny. Uncle Sam needs you to die, Jack! I could break the president in two with my bare hands!, 6. My family has no history of abuse. Unilateralism! Wanna know why? I think it's time for Jack To let 'er rip!, 21. "So that only leaves one more person: Fia, the Deathbed Companion. ], [Armstrong kicks Blade Wolf into the rubble, the latter of whom emits a pained howl.]. Im using war as a business to get elected! So the just kind of gets going immediately. People these days only see what they want to see.. Let's just uh get the fuck out of here, smashes through the window into the boss room. Released What do you know about the weak? If you're not with America, Jack, you're against her! Where power and justice are back where they belong: in the hands of the people! What he was proposing would be a wasteland of fighting and death, where the weak are crushed, and the strongest person left standing would essentially be a tyrant. Aug 14, 2020 at 03:18PM EDT Welcome maxims for these with no faith -- without guiding principles of their own. ), was a cyborg mercenary involved with the Desperado PMC group who fought against Raiden during the events of 2018. "So what you're gonna want to do is go back in time to Venice and endure the five minutes of gondola riding. [Armstrong and Raiden headbutt each other, but neither is harmed.] America is diseased. Not for what they're told is right. And votes. Armstrong laughs. Raiden: The hell are you thinking. A website of the TRULY free, dammit. What a load of bullshit. Except no, my mom is calling me. A nation of ACTION, not words. He is the final boss of the game. To fix this, we head to NeoGAF and download, "Ladies and gentlemen. Coulda gone pro if I hadn't joined the Navy. You're bat-shit insane! The Colorado senator easily deflects it to the side, throwing a few missed strikes, before Raiden catches one punch before it could hit him.]. Lawless gangs. This is a joke. Cummy abusers. PROTIP: The right from wrong Where the law changes to suit the individual, not the other way around. America is diseased, rotten to the core. Soon I shall have NATIONAL PARK DESIGNATION and the government will no longer TAX ME! You've got no principles, just like all the rest. The lyrics cover the personal admission, almost an apology, that the singer and their opponent have to fight against each other, even though there's little fault of their own or even any real reason for fighting, as violence begets violence. A land of the TRULY free, dammit. Armstrong: Try University of Texas. ", Max0r narrating the Metal Gear RAY battle, "Your Prime has expired, Raiden, and so has his life. A lyricless version also acted as the overworld theme for the Shabhazabad Air Base in Pakistan in R-07. Not used for vengeance. These are his flaws as his arrogance led him to do reckless things that eventually led him to be defeated by Raiden at the end of the game. I know that you're expecting a gimmick, or a funny voice. You are just like me You know, like. Samuel Rodrigues, also known as Jetstream Sam and Minuano (, Minuano? Like, the thread just doesnt end! Don't you worry. Ready or not, Jack, here we go! On December 18th, 2018, YouTuber Rycluse posted a video analyzing the character, gaining over 499,000 views (shown below, right). "You go to town murdering innocent unarmed transportation aircraft when you suddenly hear a strange beeping noise on the horizon, and find out that, "Hey guys, it's Jeff Bezos again from the inside of my gigantic Arsenal Bird, and I heard somebody ordered a package from me and it wasn't able to get to you on time, but don't worry, because I am here with the package. Think of all the money you could make if you looked past your differences and robbed people together. Extremists. Our whole universe was in a hot dense state when nearly 14 million years ago, They're being distracted with utter nonsense, me preparing to harass the minorities who live in my computer. Steven Armstrong:And yet American blood was spilled. Boss Theme, Character Theme He is an ambitious Colorado senator who plans to get elected as the next U.S. President so he can convert the country into a social Darwinist regime that he believes would allow every citizen to fight their own wars and for what they truly . Every crew got that schizophrenic, personality disorder, mentally and physically deranged wife material.
Vanderbilt Family Net Worth 2021, Paul Roberts Linsey Davis, Kyle Polk Portland Oregon, Articles S