Schoolcraft could also get into the mix there, too. This is a reason why you get into coaching, to have an impact on young people and help Avery fight this battle., Standing at 6-foot-6, 309 pounds, the tackle was a four-year starter at St. Clairsville High School, playing as a two-way lineman for a team that finished 13-2 in 2021 and advanced to the Division IV regional finals. Returning at tailback are seniors Jacob Jordan and Logan Shields. Last winter, we really challenged Jacob in punting the ball, McLean said. To go to a place like Ohio State is a huge, huge, deal. Head Coach. Henry, who just completed his freshman season at Ohio State, is a freshman from St. Clairsville who did not see game action for the Buckeyes in 2022. Its really starting to show because thats our biggest group in terms of numbers. Addison Painter (Vermilion, Ohio/Vermilion) led the Pioneer men with three top-five finishes. Jr. High OVAC Track & Field Finals- 4:00 pm https://www.stcathletics.com/o/stc-athletics/events, https://www.stcathletics.com/o/stc-athletics/article/735557, https://ovac.org/Pages//Home/41/hometown-ticketing, St. Clairsville-Richland City School District. Donnie Giffin is once again the offensive coordinator and Ben Frye calls the defense. JV Baseball @ John Marshall- 5:00 pm I was really emotional because there was a time (in my life) when I didnt think I would be at this time and I didnt think I was good enough, Henry said. St Clairsville 2021 Football (12-2) 8/20. Cael McCutcheon, Marietta Sports Information, Marietta College Athletic Department Policy on Transgender Student-Athletes, Track and Field competes at Otterbein and Ohio State, Huffman named OAC Women's Track and Field Athlete of the Week, Track and Field competes in the All-Ohio Championships, Painter sets school record in the decathlon, Video Platform powered by CBS Sports Digital. Jozwiak, who had 81 tackles, is back at end and Rector is expected to hold down the other end. Hartley is seeded 10th, but it has been in Division III the past five seasons and won state titles in 2015 and 2016 when it was last . Position. Thats why hes my coach because he goes above and beyond in situations like that., I am going to go out there and work as hard as I can to start as soon as possible,. The official 2022 Football Roster for the Waynesburg University Yellow Jackets . afficher des publicits et des contenus personnaliss en fonction de vos profils de centres dintrt; mesurer lefficacit des publicits et contenus personnaliss; et. However, he said hed be willing to move to tight end if it meant being able to help the team. Let's Go Red Devils!!! Find Us . He was picked off five times and ran for 215 yards and five touchdowns. Position. St. Clairsville-Richland City School District. Meager has also battled to be the kicker along with senior Karl Kain (6-0, 175), who is out for football for the first time; junior MaKenna Booth (5-7, 165) and freshman Parker Galloway (5-10, 160). tickets: ohsaa.org/tickets Varsity Softball @ UL. Its a tremendously tough schedule, McLean said. Tom Sliva. Let's Go Red Devils!!! Henry is one of 17 members of the Buckeyes signing class, which is ranked tops in the Big Ten and fourth nationally. Behind are Emma Henry (sister), step mother Denise Henry, father, Matt Henry, brother Dane Kinney, grandmother Sharon Pabian, grandfather Joe Pabian and aunt Taj Eberhart. St. Clairsville High School. Matt Krupa. Actually, its the biggest group (of linemen) weve ever had.. We have some sophomores who are mature beyond their age, McLean said. Also on the staff are Chris Balog, Kevin Sacco, Steve Hicks, Vern Ridgeway, Eric Gay, Anthony Skrabak, Jacob, Jeremy Schafer, Chris Fogle, John Kutcher, Michael Zuke Jacob, Tyler Tonkovich, Gary Hull and Chris Patrone. 3 District Track & Field Hosted @ St. C.- 4:00 pm Varsity Baseball @ Steubenville- 5:00 pm Junior Jacob Meager (5-11, 180) appears set to take over the punting duties. The Red Devils added a home date with Fort Leboeuf, which is located in Waterford, Pa. Those kids will all go on to do great things some in football and others in whatever professional field they choose, McLean said. Boys Tennis Sectional @ Dover- 9:00 am Were trying to give Avery as much space as we can during this time, but also know that hes got a whole team behind him through this fight. mesurer votre utilisation de nos sites et applications. View the St. Clairsville High School Football FieldLevel page to see what athletes have played for the program. However, the availability of freshmen teams simply isnt there, especially locally. Dukes is a guy the coaches are excited about and will see time, too. St. Clairsville Football Schedule 2023-24 OVERALL 0-0 0.00 Win % CONFERENCE 0-0 1st Ohio Valley AAAA HOME0-0 AWAY0-0 NEUTRAL0-0 PF0 PA0 STREAK- Ways you can help Make an impact on this team, and help keep MaxPreps up-to-date. Were excited about all four of those kids, McLean said. This came out of nowhere for him, and his life got rocked. D2 Regional Track & Field Day 2 @ Chillicothe- 11:30 AM Though Vera had the experience, he was involved in a camp battle with junior Colt Westlake (6-1, 160), who was a starter at wide receiver last season. Tickets: ohsaa.org/tickets He puts a lot of extra (effort) into it and that makes a difference.. Stacey Agnew. Westlake and Pastor are going to be key cogs in the secondary with Wolfe and Swider making a case for action. All rights reserved. Tickets for HOME Events: stcathletics.com/tickets If hes not at QB, he will be back on the perimeter. Varsity Baseball vs East Liverpool- 5:00 pm Competition has been a big part of our camp because we have so many jobs open. News. Senior Grant Swider (6-0, 160), junior Cole Thoburn (5-10, 150) and Walz are also going to see time. He joined the team this past June, More on Avery Please disable your ad blocker to view the video content. Volunteer Print Schedule Correction Score Correction He made sure his teammates realized that theyd be brothers for life even though Henry wont wear the STC on his helmet anymore. I will forever have these guys as my friends and brothers., I couldnt be any happier with the decision I made though to eat that way and do those things. As much as we want their senior season to be special, we want all four seasons these kids are with us to be special.. Eric Gay. JV Baseball @ Wheeling Park- 5:00 pm St. Clairsville Athletics 102 Woodrow Avenue St. Clairsville, OH 43950 (740) 699-2248. Avery was one of the top-10 ranked offensive linemen in the state of Ohio by 247Sports. Today's Event (5/23/22) Senior JaMarcus Webster (6-3, 285) is expected to take over one of the tackle spots. Copyright 2023 St. Clairsville-Richland City School District. I feel great and ready! He finished the regular season with 42 pancake blocks and a 92% grade on the front. For instance, St. C. passed for 2,191 yards last fall and only 330 are back. Junior Bradyn Galloway (6-3, 300) arrived in St. Clairsville this summer after spending his first two seasons at Indian Valley where he was a starter at tackle. Thats just what fans were treated to Saturday RICHMOND - Wheeling Park exhibited the heart of a champion Saturday afternoon. Coach (Ben) Frye does a tremendous job preparing our defense and theyve really been bringing the juice at practice.. The defensive line features Adams at tackle where he was in on 71 tackles and posted five sacks a season ago. Sophomore Tyson Pastor (6-3, 170) emerged as the season went along and played his way into opportunities and scored a touchdown in a playoff win against Meadowbrook. Weve been blessed with a quality group of offensive line coaches who have made being an offensive lineman extremely special and got some bigger kids excited about playing up front, McLean said. Eric Gay 0 Total Connections. Senior Drue Jozwiak (6-1, 210) will serve as the tight end. A lot of our offensive players will be kids who have played either in a back-up role or late-game situation, McLean said. Other graduation losses include: Jaren Starks, Kade Kiser, Mason McCort, Austin Porter, Logan Shields, Carson Woodford, Taylor Lane, Clay Espen, Jacob Saffell, William Smith, Joey Balgo, Nate Nguyen and Jason Davenport. St. Clairsville High School Football | Sync Games to Calendar Broadcast Schedule On Demand Details & Contact Broadcast Schedule No live or upcoming events currently scheduled Watch Now See All On Demand on demand highlights Varsity Football Watch Later St. Clairsville High School Union Local High School on demand Oct 07, 2022 | 4:00 PM PDT Flanking Avery are his grandmother, Joan Henry, and his mother, Tiffani Pabian. Some of those adversities have occurred in camp this summer. Suffice to say the way at which the Red Devils have experienced success over the course of the last several seasons, it would be tough to imagine the experiences have been anything other than special. JV Baseball vs Barnesville- 5:00 pm Kevin Sacco. II Regional Track & Field @ Chillicothe- 5:00 pm The most experienced returnee is senior Jacob Walker (5-9, 195). I couldnt be any happier with the decision I made though to eat that way and do those things. Assistant Coach But, hes ready and excited for it. Schedule - St. Clairsville Red Devils Football - St. Clairsville, OH - scorebooklive.com 9-3 Overall 3-0 League Home Schedule Roster Standings Rankings News School Hub JV Team An ad blocker has likely prevented this video content from loading. Track & Field TRI vs Indian Creek & Bellaire- 4:30 pm T-L Photo/SETH STASKEY Brett McLean 0 Total Connections. Facing the best guy on Ohio States team is going to make me better.. Version: master-325, Alabama High School Athletic Association (AHSAA), Alabama Independent School Association (AISA), Alaska School Activities Association (ASAA), Arizona Interscholastic Association (AIA), California Interscholastic Federation (CIF), Colorado High School Activities Association (CHSAA), Connecticut Interscholastic Athletic Conference (CIAC), Delaware Interscholastic Athlectic Association (DIAA), District of Columbia State Athletic Association (DCSAA), Florida High School Athletic Association (FHSAA), Idaho High School Activities Association (IHSAA), Indiana High School Athletic Association (IHSAA), Iowa High School Athletic Association (IHSAA), Kansas State High School Athletic Association (KSHSAA), Kentucky High School Athletic Association (KHSAA), Louisiana High School Athletic Association (LHSAA), Maryland Public Secondary Schools Athletic Association (MPSSAA), Massachusetts Interscholastic Athletic Association (MIAA), Michigan High School Athletic Association (MHSAA), Minnesota State High School League (MSHSL), Mississippi High School Activities Association (MHSAA), Missouri State High School Activities Association (MSHSAA), Nebraska School Activities Association (NSAA), Nevada Interscholsatic Activities Association (NIAA), New Hampshire Interscholastic Athletic Association (NHIAA), New Jersey State Interscholastic Athletic Association (NJSIAA), New York State Public High School Athletic Association (NYSPHSAA), North Carolina High School Athletic Association (NCHSAA), North Dakota High School Activities Association (NDHSAA), Ohio High School Athletic Association (OHSAA), Oklahoma Secondary School Activities Association (OSSAA), Oregon School Activities Association (OSAA), Pennsylvania Interscholastic Athletic Association (PIAA), Rhode Island Interscholastic League (RIIL), South Carolina High School League (SCHSL), South Carolina Independent School Association (SCISA), South Dakota High School Activities Association (SDHSAA), Tennessee Seconday School Athletic Association (TSSAA), Texas Association of Private and Parochial Schools (TAPPS), Utah High School Activities Association (UHSAA), Virginia Independent Schools Athletic Association (VISAA), Washington Interscholastic Activities Association (WIAA), West Virginia Secondary School Activities Commission (SSAC), Wisconsin Interscholastic Athletic Association (WIAA), Wyoming High School Activities Association (WHSAA), New York Public Schools Athletic League (PSAL). SCHS is part of the St. Clairsville-Richland City School District and has approximately 550 students. St. Clairsville expects to hand the quarterback duties to senior Andrew Vera (6-0, 180). Junior Jacob Thornton (5-11, 210) is leading the battle for the center position. VARS Softball @ East Liverpool- 5:00 pm Jane and Walt Dennis Golf Perfomance Center, Jennings Family Wrestling Practice Facility, https://ohiostatebuckeyes.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/henry_avery_fb.mp4. 721 History OT 58 OH 20 Class 2022 Committed 10/20/2021 View recruiting profile H.S. Stephen Hicks. Si vous ne souhaitez pas que nos partenaires et nousmmes utilisions des cookies et vos donnes personnelles pour ces motifs supplmentaires, cliquez sur Refuser tout. Henry, who is listed as a 3-star recruit by most of the national recruiting services, formally received an offer from the Buckeyes after offensive coordinator Kevin Wilson and line coach Greg Studrawa attended the Red Devils victory against Wheeling Central. Classmate Perry Patrone (5-11, 220) who worked his way into the lineup last season is back at a guard spot. Tickets for HOME Events: stcathletics.com/tickets Depth in the tight end room is supplied by seniors Kyle Biery (6-2, 210), George Harrison (5-10, 210), juniors Brennan Stout (6-0, 210), Ryan Newton (6-0, 185), Jordan Clemons (6-0, 200), sophomores Kyle Rankin (6-1, 165) and Brody Saunders (5-9, 140). Sophomore Brady Schafer (6-0, 160) is also listed at quarterback. Jr. High Track & Field Buckeye 8 @ Edison- 4:00 pm How this team handles adversities, which can come in different ways, will be key for us. TD Vs. St. Clairsville Red Devils, Steubenville Big Red #11 Alec Taylor 58 yd TD Vs. St. Clairsville Red Devils, Steubenville Big Red #27 Zane Zimish 9 yd TD Vs. St. Clairsville Red Devils. 2021 VARSITY ROSTER 1 Jaren Starks 2 Brady Schafer 3 Kade Kiser 4 Marcus Bush 5 Hunter Hoffman 6 Mason McCort 7 Drue Jozwiak 8 Colin Oberdick 9 Colt Westlake 10 Austin Porter 11 Grant Swider 12 Kaleb Walz 13 Jacob Jordan 14 Logan Shields 15 Carson Woodford 16 Drew Sefsick 17 Tearyn Dukes 18 Andrew Vera 19 Taylor Lane 20 Cole Thoburn 22 Jaiden Zebbs Add in the traditional foes such as Union Local, Bellaire, Martins Ferry and Linsly and McLean knows his team better be ready early and often. Today's breaking news and more in your inbox, Copyright The Times Leader | https://www.timesleaderonline.com | 200 S. Fourth St., Martins Ferry, OH 43935 | 740-633-1131, This is just an amazing day and feeling (to have signed), and I really couldnt be any happier than I am right now,, Anytime our kids go on to the collegiate level is an exciting thing. Avery is a member of the 2022 Ohio State recruiting class How a team handles that stuff is a sign of how theyll handle bigger obstacles down the road.. Volunteer Schedule last updated on Apr 20, 2023 @ 8:56am (GMT) Ohio State Overview Volunteer Help the coach manage this team. St. Clairsville Football (2021) Schedule Print OVERALL 12-2 0.86 Win % CONFERENCE 2-0 1st Ohio Valley AAAA HOME7-1 AWAY3-0 NEUTRAL2-1 PF544 PA199 STREAK1L Ways you can help Make an impact on this team, and help keep MaxPreps up-to-date. Before that, I was the running backs coach and defensive backs coach, so I couldnt leave those groups. Weve had a quarterback competition, McLean said. To go to a place like Ohio State is a huge, huge, deal. Top-seeded St. Clairsville and No. Name. St. Clairsville Athletics102 Woodrow AvenueSt. Others were two-time First-Team All-Ohio receiver Collin Oberdick, Drew Sefsick, Jacob Jordan and kicker Lucas Otto.
Section 475 Election Turbotax, Top 10 Richest Coach In The World 2021, Articles S